Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Darlene Day

Wednesdays around here are known as Darlene Days. My friend Darlene and I (and Winter when she's around!) go out to lunch every Wednesday. Today we are going out to Red Lobster. Mmmm!
I was sick all day yesterday with a migraine, and didn't eat anything. When I finally got up for a while (at 8:30 p.m.) I found out no one had any dinner............ Six people in this house......... five of them sixteen or older............. and NOBODY could make, or drive to go get dinner.... unbelievable!

I finally went back to bed at 2:30 a.m. I usually need to sleep the whole day after a migraine, but I can't today. After lunch I have to come back home and do laundry. Yes... I still haven't done it! I am going to go take a shower, then a nap 'til 10:00. (it's now 6:26 a.m.) that will give me enough time to get ready for lunch, and get across town.

I really need to make some stuff to post. I am also out of "free" earrings. I give them away with every order, and leave them behind with a tip, hand to the cashier as I check out somewhere, etc. I see Autumns blog says she made 17 wands yesterday! I am jealous, and proud. She usually stops in the middle of making things!

I may post again later.............

No comments:

Fall Earrings

Fall Earrings
I love these!

JewelryByDebi

FairyPrincessShoppe

DebiDoesCrafts

AutumnSilvermoon Shoppe

DebiDoesDestash