Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oprah Day


Today was Oprah day..... one of the shows we went to the taping of was finally on! It was about moral dilemmas. I really wasn't sure it would make it to air as one of the dilemmas was 14 year olds and oral sex. Plus Oprah kept making jokes about it, and never paid attention to her producer when he told her to cut! But with some creative editing it was on the air and totally different than remembered. Plus it showed us (my sister Georgia and I) for about two seconds towards the end of the program.... lol!

I didn't do any crafting or listing today. Actually this is the first time I've touched MY computer today. Five adults and one computer does not work at all! Jeremy really needs to get his fixed.

I'm going to go get some grape juice and watch HGTV for a while.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so angry that you didn't call and let me know!!

Fall Earrings

Fall Earrings
I love these!

JewelryByDebi

FairyPrincessShoppe

DebiDoesCrafts

AutumnSilvermoon Shoppe

DebiDoesDestash