Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WOW......... I can't believe it's already 1:10 a.m. Wednesday here! I am feeling a whole lot better..... now that I am taking the correct dosage of antibiotics! Never read the label with a confused migraine brain! I thought I was supposed to take one pill.... turns out when I read it again two days later... I was suppose to take two each time! Well.... it's working now!
This was the first Tuesday in a long time I was migraine free! It felt wonderful. Winter and I took Ash for the afternoon. We went to Wendy's for lunch... he ate 3 whole chicken nuggets! People kept telling us how cute he is..... then he started smiling and blowing "raspberries" at everyone! What a boy! Then he found out it would be fun to tip his head back after a drink of water, blow a raspberry, and make a fountain! LOL.... cute but messy! We took him to Hobby Lobby and to Walmart. He was good the whole time.... he's wonderful! LOL
I have been busy all night with DebiDoesDestash.etsy.com ............. everytime I list something I get another order! I just sorted out 5 of them. Now I have to wrap them, write thank you notes, make some more business cards, and pack them for the mail tomorrow! I have already sold 46 items! It's only been open about a week........ now to sell from the other stores!

I may write again later.... It's Darlene day.... we are going to the Machine Shed. I have to get to bed soon, so I can getsome sleep before it's time!

No comments:

Fall Earrings

Fall Earrings
I love these!

JewelryByDebi

FairyPrincessShoppe

DebiDoesCrafts

AutumnSilvermoon Shoppe

DebiDoesDestash