Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Friday Already!!!!

Man... this week went by way too fast! I can't believe it's Friday AND Halloween already! It's supposed to be 70 degrees here today....... so that means tonight will be warm... more trick-or-treaters! Must go buy more candy... the first 4 bags I bought are already gone, and I see someone has broken into 3 out of 7 of the others! This time I'm buying non chocolate.... maybe that will last the few hours 'til we give it away!

Once again I've been totally busy with the destash store... but I sold a few bookmarks at another store.... which means I really need to get to work on poor DebiDoesCrafts. It has been neglected!
All orders are caught up and shipped out... so feel free to shop! I'm taking pictures now, so new items up later!

Happy Halloween!!!!!

No comments:

Fall Earrings

Fall Earrings
I love these!

JewelryByDebi

FairyPrincessShoppe

DebiDoesCrafts

AutumnSilvermoon Shoppe

DebiDoesDestash